wppremiere | Best Affiliate Marketing Companies. Affiliate marketing is a very large industry and has become a major supplier of online revenue for many professional bloggers. As more and more online companies start to pay attention to Lenovo ads, bloggers (such as you and me) are more likely to make money on blogs. And ultimately create a passive profit stream.
- Aggregating gives from unique vendors
- Create a listing or seek engine for affiliate marketers to locate gives
- Handle the administrative responsibilities of jogging an associate network
How Can I Use Affiliate Marketing Companies For Business?
In this post, I will go through some of the most famous Affiliate Marketing Companies.
Previously known as Affiliate Window but now officially referred to as “AWIN” after acquiring Zanox a few years ago, this network claims to work with over 13,000 active advertisers and 100,000 publishers (affiliates). Founded in Germany, AWIN’s merchants primarily hail from Europe (especially Great Britain) although the U.S. network is growing rapidly. AWIN is currently active in 11 countries.
Established in 2000, this company has since grown into one of the most well-regarded affiliate networks in the UK, as well as the world. It currently has more than 1,600 brands in 77 industries in 11 regions around the world.
They also provide a simple, user-friendly dashboard, as well as an array of useful tools that can definitely help you boost your affiliate marketing campaigns. You can find a complete list of AWIN’s advertisers here, including some big names like Etsy.
AWIN is a very comprehensive affiliate network and works in all verticals. That being said, it is most heavily oriented towards financial, retail shopping (fashion), sports, beauty, home and garden, and travel products.
AWIN works with both digital and physical products, including from some very big name merchants like Hyatt, Etsy, AliExpress, and HP (Hewlett-Packard).
Average Commission Rate
Everything depends on the campaign and the merchant/advertiser. The price information is only disclosed on the dashboard after the application to join AWIN is approved. AWIN offers aren’t tracked by Affscanner and OfferVault, so it’s really hard to gauge commission rates and earning potentials without being an approved publisher.
Cookie duration is set by the advertiser.
Who Is it for?
AWIN is probably best for experienced affiliates who can hit the ground running without a lot of guidance or feedback from the network. There is a $5 fee charged to apply to become an affiliate, but if you’re approved, the $5 will be added to your account. If your application is denied, however, you will lose the $5 fee.
AWIN operates globally, but it is most heavily concentrated on British and EU merchants. AWIN has a lot of powerful tools, including an “Opportunity Marketplace” where you can pitch merchants on unique one-off deals (like sponsored posts). AWIN also has its own WordPress plug-in which makes it really easy to convert a link into your affiliate-specific link. There’s also a Google Chrome extension as well.
AWIN includes Etsy as one of its merchants, making AWIN an excellent choice for bloggers who want to promote Etsy products.
- A quick round-up of the pros and cons of this program:
- Pays out twice per month ($20 minimum).
- Real-time reports.
- Publishers/advertisers are heavily vetted.
- Very easy to use dashboard and lots of plugging available.
- 900 staff in 15 offices around the globe.
- Sign-up requires paying $5 in advance.
- Accounts that do not get approved do not have a $5 fee returned.
Shareasale is one in all the most important associate networks. the Shareasale platform has approximately four,000 traders listed, of which over one thousand of them are unique to them. Shareasale publishes a large number of statistics on each of the gives they’re walking, those consist of:
- Earnings in step with click on
- Reversal quotes
- Average sale quantity
- Average fee
The blessings of Shareasale include!
- Large Partner Network. The 4,000+ traders consist of more than 1,000 which can be exceptional.
- Easy to evaluate gives. When looking to select from the diverse gives to be had, Shareasale makes it very clean to assess the great ones based totally on the metrics.
- Quick Payment Cycle. the Shareasale payout on the twentieth of every month, assuming your account stability is greater than $50.
- Disadvantages of ShareASale! None to talk of
A relative newcomer to the affiliate space was based in 2004 in Ottawa, Canada. claims to be the handiest Affiliate marketing constructed in particular for Affiliate. It is exclusively a CPA (fee according to movement/acquisition) agency that doesn’t address ad banners or the like, just client links that the publisher (blogger) chooses where to area on their website.
MaxBounty works in the business niche and claims to have more than 1,500 active campaigns.
MaxBounty works exclusively with digital products, usually about giving one’s email or signing up for a newsletter. MaxBounty has CPA, Pay-per-call, and CPL campaigns that you can choose from. MaxBounty is involved in a large number of verticals, including market research, real estate, social games, finance, dating, and diet, but is primarily designed for marketers seeking to acquire new leads.
Average Commission Rate
The commission rate depends on the type of campaign. A glance at their website shows everything from $2.50 to $85 per CPA while other campaigns pay out a given percentage of a sale. The referral commission is five percent.
Who Is it for?
MaxBounty is attempting to get ahead of the pack by enforcing very strict anti-spam rules, sometimes onerously so. MaxBounty only works with digital products, not sales of physical items. MaxBounty allows CPA operations (and thus revenue) from mobile devices.
As such, MaxBounty is probably best for mid-level to top-level internet marketers who are confident in managing and sending traffic. If you’re just starting out in the affiliate game, MaxBounty is probably not going to earn you much money.
MaxBounty is pretty easy to get around, and the dashboard is great as it clearly lists the best offers for your niche.
- A quick round-up of the pros and cons of this program:
- Very responsive customer service.
- $1,000 bonus for affiliates who earn $1,000 or more in the first three months.
- Weekly payments ($50 minimum) via check, Paypal, Intercash, eCheck, ACH (direct deposit), bank wire, or Bitcoin.
- Has worked with some high-profile brands.
- Simple to use dashboard with useful ability to sort for high-paying offers.
- A large number of affiliates have reported a negative experience.
- Accounts are often terminated with little or no explanation.
- It can take a long time to get approved, which includes a voice call.
Rakuten LinkShare is considered to be one of the oldest Affiliate marketing networks, it’s far now a truthful amount smaller than a number of the larger gamers inside the affiliate industry. There are some slick functions of Rakuten LinkShare that differentiate this platform from the relaxation.
For instance, they have the capacity to rotate through the numerous banners automatically for a product that’s a large gain whilst looking to optimize your gives. Rather than having to manually pick which advert you want to run in your weblog, link share lets more than one version rotate with only one small piece of code.
Link share also allows for more bendy “deep linking” to man or woman merchant landing pages, this lets in for accelerated customization of the styles of campaigns you could run.
The benefits of link share are!
- Advert rotation. this may look like a pretty minor function, however, it could make a substantial difference in terms of optimizing your commercials.
- Deep linking alternatives. Link share helps you to pick out the page you want to ship your visitors to on their web page, giving you extra flexibility for promoting exclusive affiliate offers.
- Disadvantages include A miles smaller community. Link share has around 1,000 partners – that is considerably fewer than the larger networks like CJ associate or share sale.
- Unpredictable bills to associates. Rakuten link shares the simplest payout to their affiliates once the commissions are accumulated from their partners.
ClickBank is the “OG” of affiliate marketing programs and has been around since the earliest days of the internet. After suffering from low-quality products that verged on spam back in 2012, ClickBank (or “CB” to those in the industry) has revamped its review process and created a much better dashboard.
There’s an awesome reason why Clickbank remains a robust contender, however, it does tend to consciousness more on virtual merchandise which may be of questionable satisfaction. sure, the evaluation method is an extra expert in recent times, but it’s nevertheless basically targeted on promoting digital merchandise, mainly “how to make cash” publications and the like. that being said, there are some, in reality, top-notch merchandise on provides, and few affiliate packages are bigger than Clickbank, mainly in selling (in general virtual) books.
ClickBank previously focused primarily on digital products, particularly marketing type courses, but has now vastly expanded its offering to include both digital and physical goods.
ClickBank’s focus tends to be more on niche e-books, online courses, and e-courses, although they have expanded into some physical goods as well.
Average Commission Rate
Up to 75%.
Cookie duration depends on the product, but none of them is an unlimited/lifetime.
Who Is it for?
ClickBank allows you to join for free, and the approval process is almost automatic, so it is a good choice for first-time people who enter affiliate games. ClickBank has a ton of information, including FAQs, walkthroughs, and videos available, so the barrier to entry is quite low.
There is also a (paid) course called ClickBank University, with experienced marketers offering courses and help.
There’s also a second-tier program called the “joint venture program” that allows you to collaborate with ClickBank partners, a type of second-tier affiliate program. There’s an approval process for this, but the commissions are higher. ClickBank is superbly positioned for publishers (bloggers) working in smaller niches.
A quick round-up of the pros and cons of this program!
- Weekly payouts with many different payout options.
- The joint venture program allows for even higher earnings.
- One of the biggest and most robust affiliate programs out there.
- ClickBank enforces a 60-day, no questions asked money-back guarantee on ALL products.
- Instant approval process.
- Refund policy improves conversion rates but can eat into your income.
- Intense competition from other branches selling the same products.
- Some of the digital products sold are of poor quality.
- Initial payments are made by check only – only after a minimum number of sales can you get payouts via wire transfer or PayPal.
- Limited range of physical products.
Shopify is a very popular site-building platform for people interested in building eCommerce stores. It has been around for a few years, and its user base has grown significantly during this period. For every new customer you recommend, you get a staggering 200% per sale, which means you can get up to $2,400 per new customer.
Shopify is probably the largest e-commerce solution provider on the Internet. Their Affiliate marketing program pays commissions on all referred purchases of Shopify products and services. Although it is a standard affiliate program, Shopify calls it the “Partner Program.”
Shopify is an e-commerce platform that offers hosting options and payment processors. Shopify also has a large store where you can purchase third-party apps and themes that run throughout the Shopify framework. The affiliate program pays commissions for sales of any of these products.
Shopify has three different account types as well as independent third-party products such as themes and applications. Commissions are paid for sales of any of these products, including users who sign up for a 14-day free trial and then convert to a paid account. Shopify also offers a wide range of blog posts, webinars and video tutorials that can be associated with standard commissions generated for any sales payment.
Common fee price
The average fee price is $58 in keeping with the Shopify website. Shopify commissions are paid in step with distinctive metrics. For example, if a referral signs up for the Shopify plus agency plan (the very best tier), the payout is a flat $2,000. Referrals who join up for the same old plan earn a $598 fee. the payout for a Basic account is $ fifty-eight. Commissions are calculated as follows: you may earn two times the month-to-month charge but best months after the consumer has been a paying patron.
Shopify additionally pays a 20 percent sales to share for referrals.
Notice:: the companion program (aka their associated software) additionally allows builders to create apps and can pay a fee on all income of your app.
Cookies expire after 30 days. If a referred visitor signs up for a free 14-day trial within that 30 days but then becomes a paying customer after the 30 days have expired, you will still earn the commission. Who is it for?
Shopify is probably the most popular e-trade solutions issuer available, however, due to the fact there are so many merchandise and options, inexperienced persons can without problems get careworn. in case you agree with your audience that has products to promote and will benefit from merchandise and are capable of elucidating the benefits of signing up for Shopify, you may really earn a few huge money with their affiliate program.
the drawback is that Shopify is the simplest appealing for human beings who have physical or virtual merchandise to promote and feature a need to set up a Shopify save, including website online web hosting, charge processing, and all the other offerings offered by means of Shopify. this will substantially narrow the enchantment for this Affiliate marketing program.
But if you can distinguish yourself by educating human beings on how to use Shopify, how it may gain their business, and/or cause them to money, you could potentially big cash through the associated software. upload within the 2 x monthly charge fee price, and touchdown only a few incomes of their mid-tier and pinnacle-tier merchandise can result in good-sized income.
the revenue sharing program requires you to be a lively Shopify consumer and efficiently have at least one referral to the Shopify development keep, or one referral through an associated link, or are becoming an existing Shopify user to upgrade to Shopify Plus (the pinnacle stage tier) inside the past 365 days.
A quick round-up of the pros and cons of this program,
- Very responsive live chat, email, and voice (phone) customer service.
- A dedicated affiliate manager.
- High commission rates.
- Twice monthly payouts via PayPal (for balances over $25).
- Shopify has a very good brand reputation.
- Unpaid revenue under $25 will never be disbursed even if you close your account.
- Closing your affiliate account is a tedious and time-consuming procedure.
- Rather niche products as it is only appealing to people who want to sell products online.
- No commissions paid for renewals.
- You have to wait two months after a user becomes a paying subscriber before receiving the commission for that sale.
you may make virtually appropriate commissions from the eBay Affiliate marketing partner but it relies upon on the products which you decide to promote. apparently, the fee tiers vary consistently within which you’re in the world no longer simply on the products you decide to sell. one of the incredible reasons to sign on is that you may earn double commissions in your first 3 months.
they provide loose to use hyperlink mills, ad creatives, and widgets so that it will sell different objects. eBay has over 162 million active consumers which means that there’s a high-quality capability to transform your traffic.
By using quite a big margin Amazon has the biggest affiliate marketing program available, with merchandise from extra than 1.5 million dealers. Amazon has the maximum clean-to-use era of all the affiliate applications I will be reviewing these days.
Novices to affiliate marketing with even the maximum constrained technical information will haven’t any issues in getting up and running with the Amazon buddies application, while extra skilled marketers can create custom gear and web sites with the APIs and superior implementations available to them.
The extraordinary component approximately Amazon is that anything from children’s toys to laptops can generate sales if they may be purchased through any amazon associate hyperlink.
The foremost disadvantage of the Amazon affiliate community is the fee structure. their commissions start off as little as 2.five% but they can be as high as 9% on sure objects. also as a maximum of the goods which are bought on Amazon are physical items, you will have only a few options to refer to sales that generate ordinary month-to-month profits.
- Very flexible. tens of millions of items can be bought through Amazon, giving your ads and links a far wider enchantment in your visitors.
- Wonderful at paying. as you’ll anticipate from an international class employer, Amazon usually pays up. No hazard of being ripped off.
- Low fee prices. commissions beginning out from 4% which suggests that you’ll be wanting to generate a better quantity of income on the way to make your online commercial enterprise extra sustainable.
- Lengthy charge cycles. amazon’s Affiliate marketing price terms imply your receivers get your cash for more than 60 days after a sale has come about.
Cj affiliate is taken into consideration to be the largest affiliate platforms on-line; if you have labored inside the associate marketing space for any amount of time, you’ve probably come upon them.
Almost every predominant retailer have their Affiliate marketing programs on CJ associate (formerly fee junction), which makes them as near a one-prevent save as you can get inside the Affiliate marketing and marketing commercial enterprise. Maximum stores have a couple of advert sizes to be had for affiliates, which gives you better control of the offers you display in your weblog.
With any such big selection of advertisers at the CJ associate platform, it makes it especially smooth to evaluate and section special offers. Finding the affiliate monitoring code to the area on your weblog is likewise honest; once you’re accredited to sell an offer, you may be strolling masses of different gives for your website in only a few brief hours.
To summarise, the advantages of the network are,
- Large companion network. CJ associate has over three thousand marketing companions, many have plenty of innovative sizes and numerous affiliate hyperlink alternatives.
- Reliable Payments. They offer an internet-20 payment term this means that that you’ll get your commission paid out in a well-timed manner each month.
- Powerful reporting options. The reporting suite from CJ affiliate is quite staggering, that’s a huge gain for marketers who plan to spend their time optimizing their sales performance.
- Steep getting to know curve. Even as the reporting competencies are amazing, they’re also pretty hard for novices to familiarize yourself with. You’ll want to spend time within the dashboard earlier than you’re relaxed navigating the reporting suite and may then start to take full benefit of the gear on provide.
- Restricted customer service. Because of the huge quantity of fellow workers and merchants, it’s understandable that customer service is pretty confined. But most effective having a touch form as the principle technique to get in touch with the assist department may be restrictive.
Betfair associates are the associate advertising software for the widely recognized Betfair betting website. betfair’s number one market is sports betting. it’s truly a bet change, so it lets in gamblers to area lay bets too – in other words, bets that financial institution on the alternative final results. Betfair additionally offers in-play having a bet that lets in users to fasten in income before the suit ends. they also have top-notch gives for the brand new customers to Betfair casino.
Hopefully, Best Affiliate Marketing Companies 2019 post has helped you discover some for your very own work.
- Tips For eBay Selling Formats Guide
- How Can I Use Affiliate Marketing For Business? 2020
- Best Affiliate Marketing Companies 2019
- Before Start Affiliate Marketing Read Articles
- Listing items for sale on eBay UK W / pictures
- How to Create a Sellers Account on eBay W/PIC
- How to Make Money with an eBay Business Account